Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Catching a Cold

Oh how I love our Canadian weather! (sense the sarcasm? lol). However I like having the excuse to finally take out my boots, which have all been patiently sitting in my closet for months begging me to be worn :) Despite the cold and frost, I love love love wearing sweaters, scarves and boots!

So, I'm typing away on my NEW Sony VAIO laptop :) I purchased it a little over a week ago and this is my second time turning it on. It is so much faster than my ugly, good for nothing, Gateway. I apologize for name bashing, but I absolutely hate em! Never, ever, ever, purchase a Gateway laptop - you are simply asking for trouble! I hope to God that I have a much more pleasant experience with my Sony. Fingers crossed.

This past month has been quite busy, with starting a new job, weddings, birthday parties, etc. etc. I feel like I've barely had any ME time. I love ME time - And all of this going out, and staying out late has taken a huge toll on my skin (and health...I have reason to believe that I am in the early stages of the Cold flu) :( After reading so many rave reviews about the Clarisonic brush, I purchased one today. I'm allowing it to charge at the moment - cannot wait to try it out! This bad boy has put a huge hole in my pocket, a whopping $267! But, if it clears my skin, it is completely worth the price!

p.s. JAE, I've started Eat, Pray, Love... at the moment it's not an Oh my God I have to finish it today, type of book. But, oh how I wish I could just run off to Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment